- State-of-the-Art "Smart Nutrient" Ingredient Profile
- Promotes Enhanced Cognitive Function, Memory, and Learning
- The "New Kid on the Block" of Nutraceutical Brain Science for Cognitive Function
Neurons in the brain are cells of chemical communication. Human brains are comprised of tens of billions of neurons, each linked to thousands of other neurons. Thus, the brain has a highly specialized network of trillions of connections (synapses). When these neural pathways malfunction or are inhibited, affective (behavioral) symptoms manifest themselves. When compounds, including neuro enhancement nutraceuticals, are able to alter neural function, these behavioral symptoms may be relieved, worsened, or produced. Diminished levels of the brain's chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) negatively impact the various aspects of attention, such as impulsivity, hyperactivity, deficient arousal, excessive arousal, and stress, which potentially results in a profound impact on cognitive function, particularly memory and mood. Although some degree of cognitive impairment is inevitable in older years, steps can be taken to prevent, or at least mitigate, the loss of cognitive function. These steps include maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle, good nutrition, and nutraceutical supplementation that promotes and supports brain health. This area of nutraceutical supplementation is highly challenging and is changing rapidly. While there are many compounds already scientifically-supported for this purpose, there are potentially even many more compounds on the horizon that show strong promise in the area of cognitive support. Unfortunately, many compounds being marketed for this purpose have no scientific or anecdotal support.
Nearly a decade ago, Hi-Tech researchers began acquiring the requisite knowledge of nutraceutical neuroscience necessary to develop dietary supplements for brain health-to provide the public with a line of nutraceutical products at the forefront of brain health. In doing this, Hi-Tech researchers developed a "Smart Nutrient" supplement overflowing with compounds that are truly on the cutting-edge of neurotransmitter chemistry. Moreover, these compounds come in efficacious dosages usually well above the threshold level needed for the user to experience nothing less than: "Wow!"
Attention Link® is a Hi-Tech Neuro Enhancement supplement that brings forth the most recent nutraceutical developments in cognitive health. Attention Link® offers adults and children the next generation in nutraceutical supplementation to aid attention and focus. Attention Link® contains many psycho-nutraceutical agents, often called "Smart Nutrients," that provide a natural nutraceutical alternative to effectively and safely improve cognitive function and mood. These compounds include:
- Huperzia serrata extract (L-Huperzine A) (derived from Chinese club moss and which contributes to healthy levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine);
- Phosphatidylserine (a crucial building block that helps the brain utilize its fuel efficiently and which stimulates the production of acetylcholine to promote relaxation and improvements in memory impairment, cognitive function, and learning capability);
- 2-dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) (a precursor used in the synthesis of acetylcholine that helps stabilize aging-associated brain cell membrane degradation);
- L-tyrosine (a precursor used in the synthesis of dopamine and norepinephrine, which regulate your mood);
- Bacopa Monnieri extract (maintains healthy memory support and function, provides relaxation properties, and whose polyphenol activity provides antioxidant protection for the brain);
- Vitamin B-12 (plays a very important role in supporting optimal brain and nerve function);
- Macuna Pruriens extract (velvet bean);
- Acacia Rigidula extract (stimulates brain chemicals to promote healthy cognitive function); and last, but certainly not least:
- GABA (one of the most powerful neurotransmitters that enhances the brain's ability to concentrate, learn, remember, and regulate mood) GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that helps neurons stay selective about the signals in which they respond and helps produce a state of relaxation by inhibiting excitatory neurotransmitters that can cause anxiousness. GABA acts as a buffer against the feelings of agitation that are commonly associated with the use of other attention-promoting supplements, whose stimulant based compounds come with a trailer of jitters and irritability.
As you can see, Attention Link® is the "new kid on the block" of nutraceutical brain science for cognitive function and is packed with the very best that nutraceutical brain science has to offer. Attention Link® is designed to promote improvements in the efficacy and efficiency of information processing in the brain through advancements in cognitive function and planning (improved focus, concentration, learning, organizational acuity, and memory), which leads to greater productivity. Attention Link® is a true brain-booster for people of all ages!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. No clinical study has been performed on Attention Link®. These statements specifically are based upon the active ingredients: Huperzine, DMAE, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Monnieri, Vitamin B-12, Macuna Pruriens, Acacia rigidula, GABA, and Gingko biloba.
Take 1 tablet twice daily.